Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last day!

Today is my last day working as an intern at Amethyst. I have learned and experienced so much over these past 10 weeks that I will never forget. I have seen that working at a nonprofit is tough. Everyone does everything to get the work done. My experiences here were unlike any I have had before. Dealing with addiction and trauma treatment and all that comes with it is something I have learned so much about. I am going to miss interning here a lot and all of the people I have met. Thank you to everyone at Amethyst for making me feel so welcome at this great place to work. Lauren and Teresa have been the best bosses I could ever imagine. I have had so much fun getting to know them and working with them this summer. Thanks again to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment